2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The information contained within this product is for educational purposes only and is not to be considered as financial advice. Any opinions, analysis, prices, or other information offered by Waves618 is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Waves618 does not advise on buying or selling any specific asset and therefore does not accept any liability for any personal loss as a result of any information that may be contained within this product or any other Waves618 product.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Waves 618 may remove members from the Discord should they fail to abide by the rules of the Discord or fail to respond to any warnings given by Waves618. The decision to remove a Discord member is at the discretion of Waves618.
Note that once a Subscribed member chooses to Unsubscribe, their access to the Discord will also be discontinued. The Discord discontinuation will likely occur on the same day that the request to Unsubscribe occurs.
8. Refund Policy
You are not eligible for any refund as part of the Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to cancel any subscription if you do not feel it is of value. It will be presumed that you are happy to continue with the Service if you do not cancel a subscription from your end. Any refund that is issued will be purely at our discretion.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.